cherry seeds



cherry bush

bloomed on... august.31.2003
raised in... blogger + fire-fly
currently colored... lime
paints from... riene_anime + PIERROT HQ
planted for... CYCLOID - Kirito Official Solo Website
named after... fenix's new favorite (physically, not to eat) fruit, the cherry, and her favorite number, nine (9)! cherryNINE! that means there will be nine colors of cherries (layout theme colors) used, with repeats later on...the 'black cherry' used for my profile was stolen from inspired by a Gazette song X]

 

the black cherry

fenix = black cherry

angel, fenix, unique, female, Canada, 100% chinese, speak english+mandarin, 1989.09.09, mahogany dye, dark eyes, snake zodiac, virgo, high school, black+red, sushi, mint choco-chip icecream, horror/mystery, Jrock, PIERROT, KIRITO, Slytherin, blogger, AudioScrobbler.


Kirito...it's an obsession.
Kirito's my Rock Star.

 

cherry jam

blog crews

[x] owned
[x] joined

past layouts

[x] Trapped in the Map
feat. KIRITO
[x] DICTATORS CIRCUS
feat. PIERROT

contact me

[x] Hotmail
fenix_suzaku@hotmail.com
[x] Yahoo!
ponytailribbon@yahoo.ca
[x] Gmail
fenix.suzaku@gmail.com

link here

URL: http://empty-dreams.blogspot.com
link here link here

links out

[&] Nita
[&] Saya
[&] Aria
[&] Tama-chan
[&] Shiva
[&] Leaf
[X] link exchange?

Sunday, September 18, 2005

cherryNINE: [LIME]mix

Listening to: Hameln (Album) by KIRITO
My webcam:
2005.09.18

well, here's a brand new layout X3 it features, once again, KIRITO ♥ this used to be the layout for HUMAN GATE (my graphics journal) but I closed it down since I kinda thought I'd make a graphics archive site thingy instead...so anywho, admire the prettiful lime green phenomenon that is this month's layout ^____^b now, to rant about my summer...where to start...

first off, we took the plane from Toronto to Chicago (USA), then transferred to Beijing (which took a wooping 13 hours!!!) where we met my Dad <3 basically, we then drove to some apartment complex where an old couple, who were friends with my Grandpa (maternal side), lived. we stayed there, I got a head massage from a salon downstairs and we watched some Chinese television. needless to say, I skipped all channels except the music stations XD (you can't imagine how many channels showed the same news at the same time) then after that, we left on train for Huhot - the process of getting to the train station was long and agonizing...we were 5 minutes later than we were supposed to be because of the terrorizing traffic jams and had to run into the station while lugging 1454359kg of luggage X____x - when we got to Huhot, my Grandpa and uncle (husband of my Mom's sister) were there to pick us up, along with cousin #151's Dad. we got to my Grandpa's house, reunited with my Aunt (she's my favorite aunt 8D...) and third aunt and uncle, before going to the hospital to check on my Grandma. her condition wasn't worsening from what the doctors say, the brain tumor isn't growing, but she still can't think straight most of the time and acts like a 3 year old...after that, we went home and took a good nap before I met cousin #156 (as mentioned in last post). nothing much to say about him, boring to say the least...then, for the next two weeks, we visited Grandma, and went shopping. then, we left with my Dad to ChongQing.

it had changed a lot since the last time we went there, my Dad rented a new house in the most developed and 'wealthy' section of the district. the house itself was infested with cockroaches, but the gardens and stuff in the apartment yard were nice enough...basically, me and my brother stayed home (my Mom stayed in Huhot to care for Grandma) while my Dad went to work on the weekdays. then, my paternal grandparents came and my brother revived his obsession over Mahjong >____> and apparently Mahjong had to be played with four people...so I was dragged into their games. it was survivable to say the least...after that, my Dad bought me my first acoustic guitar (at a cheap music store, but hey, Chinese stuff is always cheap) and got me some lessons. my teacher was a guy with a cool tattoo, maybe 25 or so, he was nice, and quite patient with me since I was struggling...after that, my Dad had me go to some art class to improve my art skills...it was pretty boring some of the time, sitting in front of a canvas all day, but I guess I did improve somewhat. I met a nice teacher there, he took me on one of those subway-like trains that travelled on 'sky-rails' or whatever, it was fun, but we were late for class when we got back 8| all in all it was pretty fun, my Dad took us out to a Dinosaur museum and some other parks and stuff. pretty memorable. after that, my Grandma (paternal) suddenly got a kind of stroke (she fainted), but she was rushed to the hospital and she's fine now. the doctors say she was over-exhausting herself. it's scary, everyone in my family's starting to get ill...my Mom came to ChongQing and we took her out to eat at one of the river-side restaurants and took pictures. I loved the view XD

after all that, my Dad took a few days off work and booked us on a cruise. basically, we got cheated. the guy had said the cruise would be top class or whatever, but instead, it was like a wood cabin with a disgusting toilet (well, not disgusting, just not flushable >___>) after we got over that, we toured the Three Gorges. it was a nice sightseeing experience, except it rained 2 of the 3 days we toured and mud was everywhere. after that, there were some cheap on-land tours, the sites were nice, but the tours sucked...anyways, we took pictures, etc. and I stored them on my new laptop (my Dad gave it to me because I said I wanted it and he already bought a new one) X3 we then took the train from the final destination of the cruise to Huhot (my Dad went back to ChongQing to follow up with his work - the president's gotta be there to watch his employees XD - basically what followed were days of cheap shopping where I bought loads of stuff (I call 3 shirts as loads, so sue me) and then we said our goodbyes and we came back home X(

that's been my summer, not exactly the most exciting adventure to exist in history, but satisfactory since I got lots of CDs and clothes XP well, I'm tired now, so I'll go fidget around with my guitar, ja!