cherry seeds



cherry bush

bloomed on... august.31.2003
raised in... blogger + fire-fly
currently colored... lime
paints from... riene_anime + PIERROT HQ
planted for... CYCLOID - Kirito Official Solo Website
named after... fenix's new favorite (physically, not to eat) fruit, the cherry, and her favorite number, nine (9)! cherryNINE! that means there will be nine colors of cherries (layout theme colors) used, with repeats later on...the 'black cherry' used for my profile was stolen from inspired by a Gazette song X]

 

the black cherry

fenix = black cherry

angel, fenix, unique, female, Canada, 100% chinese, speak english+mandarin, 1989.09.09, mahogany dye, dark eyes, snake zodiac, virgo, high school, black+red, sushi, mint choco-chip icecream, horror/mystery, Jrock, PIERROT, KIRITO, Slytherin, blogger, AudioScrobbler.


Kirito...it's an obsession.
Kirito's my Rock Star.

 

cherry jam

blog crews

[x] owned
[x] joined

past layouts

[x] Trapped in the Map
feat. KIRITO
[x] DICTATORS CIRCUS
feat. PIERROT

contact me

[x] Hotmail
fenix_suzaku@hotmail.com
[x] Yahoo!
ponytailribbon@yahoo.ca
[x] Gmail
fenix.suzaku@gmail.com

link here

URL: http://empty-dreams.blogspot.com
link here link here

links out

[&] Nita
[&] Saya
[&] Aria
[&] Tama-chan
[&] Shiva
[&] Leaf
[X] link exchange?

Saturday, July 09, 2005

HAMELN!!! I'm officially under the spell of Pied Piper Kirito ♥

Listening to: He Wasn't by Avril Lavigne

 

just a quick note mentioning I bought some new stuff yesterday ^___^ including Avril Lavigne's Under My Skin album, David Tao's The Great Leap 2005 album, a wicked bull bone carving necklace of some sort of goblin/bull that reminds me of the monster dude in Diru's JESSICA PV ♥ some shoes, some clothes...etc. (all of these at super cheap prices, aka 'the China price')

and now...I LOVE MY DAD!!! ♥ x 1 billion!!! he bought me Kirito's first solo album HAMELN!!! I've wanted it for sooo long!!! it cost $US 35.03, I got it from CD Japan ^___^ just wanted to rant XD too bad I'm not getting DOOR T_____T I'll have to buy it when I get a job and earn my own money >____> anyway, and I'm officially not going to Japan *dies* my heart is seriously bleeding at the fact that I can't support Kirito at his first solo LIVE, which means I will have to buy the DVD for the tour even if it kills me (or my hopes of having enough money to go to University) XP the obsession that is Kirito is too expensive T______T