cherry seeds



cherry bush

bloomed on... august.31.2003
raised in... blogger + fire-fly
currently colored... lime
paints from... riene_anime + PIERROT HQ
planted for... CYCLOID - Kirito Official Solo Website
named after... fenix's new favorite (physically, not to eat) fruit, the cherry, and her favorite number, nine (9)! cherryNINE! that means there will be nine colors of cherries (layout theme colors) used, with repeats later on...the 'black cherry' used for my profile was stolen from inspired by a Gazette song X]

 

the black cherry

fenix = black cherry

angel, fenix, unique, female, Canada, 100% chinese, speak english+mandarin, 1989.09.09, mahogany dye, dark eyes, snake zodiac, virgo, high school, black+red, sushi, mint choco-chip icecream, horror/mystery, Jrock, PIERROT, KIRITO, Slytherin, blogger, AudioScrobbler.


Kirito...it's an obsession.
Kirito's my Rock Star.

 

cherry jam

blog crews

[x] owned
[x] joined

past layouts

[x] Trapped in the Map
feat. KIRITO
[x] DICTATORS CIRCUS
feat. PIERROT

contact me

[x] Hotmail
fenix_suzaku@hotmail.com
[x] Yahoo!
ponytailribbon@yahoo.ca
[x] Gmail
fenix.suzaku@gmail.com

link here

URL: http://empty-dreams.blogspot.com
link here link here

links out

[&] Nita
[&] Saya
[&] Aria
[&] Tama-chan
[&] Shiva
[&] Leaf
[X] link exchange?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Jrock questionnaire

Listening to: Jibun Kakumei -2003- by Miyavi

 

I was browsing around and came across this nifty questionnaire on Jrock, couldn't resist XP (all my answers are in italics


GENERAL
001) How did you discover JRock? mp3 rotations, gotta love 'em
002) When did you discover JRock? 2002-2003 probably, but I actually started liking it only recently (PIERROT)
003) So how long have you been a fan then? I guess a year or two since I've been a 'fan'
004) Are you a fan of Visual Kei? I dislike cross dressers unless they're Kirito (PIERROT) or Kyo (Dir en grey)
005) Are you a fan of JPop? I love my fair share of boy bands (w-inds., FLAME, Lead)
006) Are you a fan of fanservice? of course, but only if the ones fanservicing aren't ugly and/or people I hate

FIRSTS
007) First solo artist you heard? solo...hmm...probably Gackt because he's too darn famous
008) First band/group you heard? no idea, I often listen to Jrock on anime shows (Naruto) but never bothered looking the artists up, my first is probably Orange Range
009) First JRock crush? heh, I actually was attracted to Aiji (PIERROT) before Kirito, but definitely Kirito as my first 'crush'
010) First JRocker to scare you? TAKEO (PIERROT) or Kaoru (Dir en grey)
011) First JRocker you mistook for a woman? Mana (Malice Mizer) =.=
012) First yaoi pairing you saw? Aiji x Kirito (PIERROT) XD
013) First yaoi pairing you became a fan of? Aiji x Kirito (PIERROT)
014) First Asian Kung-Fu Generation song? 'Haruka Kanata' featured on Naruto
015) First B'z song? ...erm...'Itsuka no Merry Christmas' ^.^U the song reminds me of CHEMISTRY...
016) First baroque song? 'Uta'...I think...
017) First BLOOD song? BLOOD? never heard of them...
018) First Buck-Tick song? 'Long Distance Call'
019) First Deadman song? don't have any...
020) First D'espairsRay song? 'Yami ni furu kiseki' probably
021) First Dir en grey song? either 'Mushi' or '[KR]cube', but I grabbed a few dozen of it at once the first time so there's no telling...
022) First Due'le Quartz song? don't have their songs, but I do have some PVs, the first of which was 'Re:plica'
023) First Duel Jewel song? 'Binar[crow]'
024) First Gackt song? 'Vanilla', though I can't say I like it...
025) First Gazette song? 'reila', good thing too or I'd have gotten a bad impression =.=
026) First GLAY song? it was actually a Mayday (a chinese rock band) song that they were featured in called 'Hou Niao' meaning 'migratory bird'...
027) First hide song? 'Pink Spider' *____*
028) First Hyde song? 'SHINING OVER YOU'
029) First Iceman song? 'Shining Collection' from Gravitation~
030) First J song? think I got one lying around my desktop that I've never listened to >___>
031) First Janne da Arc song? 'still'
032) First Kagerou song? 'Soushitsu'
033) First Kagrra song? 'Yume Izuru Chi'
034) First L'Arc~en~Ciel song? 'READY STEADY GO!' from Fullmetal Alchemist...too much anime back then @_____@
035) First La'Cryma Christi song? 'Angolmois'
036) First Lareine song? 'GRAND PAIN'
037) First Luna Sea song? 'TONIGHT'
038) First Malice Mizer song? argh...I forgot the title...'Syunikiss' I think...don't have it anymore though
039) First Merry song? haven't listened to them...ever
040) First Miyavi song? 'POP is dead', gotta love Meeves <3
041) First Moi dix Mois song? erm...never heard them, though Mana scares me...
042) First MUCC song? haven't listened to them, yet
043) First Nightmare song? 'Tokyo Shounen' (in PV format)
044) First PENICILLIN song? dunno...don't think I have any of their songs
045) First Pierrot song? 'GOD BLESS XmeXXXX' ♥ I adore Kirito's voice in this, if it wasn't for this, I'd never have taken interest in PIERROT unless someone slapped an image of Kirito in my face XD
046) First Plastic Tree song? 'Sink'
047) First Psycho le Cemu song? don't have any
048) First Raphael song? don't listen
049) First SADS song? don't know
050) First Schwarz Stein song? don't anything
051) First SHAZNA song? d-o-n-'-t
052) First Shiina Ringo song? d~o~n~'~t
053) First Siam Shade song? 'Over the Rainbow', though the Engrish took a while to figure out...
054) First Sugizo song? don't recognize
055) First Tetsu69 song? 'Tightrope'
056) First TRANSTIC NERVE song? collecting dust on my harddrive probably
057) First X Japan song? 'Blue Blood', though I seem to have 'misplaced' it

FAVORITES
058) Favorite band? PIERROT, Dir en grey - don't make me choose T____T
059) Favorite band musically? PIERROT, Dir en grey - both have unique music that just leeches at my brain cells
060) Favorite band physically (eye-candy)? PIERROT - Kirito = father of all eye-candy...plus, Kyo's the only eye-candy I like on Diru
061) Favorite Indies band? every indies band I know seems to be going mainstream these days (for the better too...drag scares me at times...), so I guess...PANIC*ch/Panikku Channeru...
062) Favorite JRocker? Kirito of PIERROT ♥ of course *____*
063) Favorite vocalist? Kirito (PIERROT) and Kyo (Dir en grey)
064) Favorite guitarist? Aiji (PIERROT), love his riffs!!!
065) Favorite bassist? Reita (Gazette), dunno why, just because he's adorable and unique with his nose-band?
067) Favorite pianist/keyboardist? erm...dunno anyone...
068) Favorite song? Neogrotesque (PIERROT), LANDSCAPE (PIERROT), Yuugai no Tenshi (PIERROT), Jesus Christ R'n R (Dir en grey), Kodou (Dir en grey)...all of those and more *____*
069) Favorite PV? Neogrotesque (PIERROT)...though I really don't enjoy the nurses...Yuuyami Suicide (PIERROT) adore the sexy dance Kirito does ♥ but the same applies here, I REALLY hate the nurses, lady with whip, and dancing prostitutes O____O the yaoi was good though Xd
070) Favorite Live? hmm...probably PIERROT's LANDSCAPE -HEAVEN SIDE- Tour or PIERROT's Neogrotesque TV LIVE on AX Music in 2003 (Kirito's fishnetted upper leg *nosebleed*)
071) Favorite clip (behind the scenes, candid, etc)? either Kirito's (PIERROT) ZY Photoshoot or the Skull Armament Clips *____*
072) Favorite Gackt commercial? never watched one...
073) Favorite couple? Kirito (PIERROT) x Kyo (Dir en grey)...the dorks with tough attitudes on stage X3

WHICH ONE?
074) Skirt or pants? both on Kirito (PIERROT) (remember Dictators Circus VI *___*)
075) Mana or Izam? neither...if I have to choose one then Izam because Mana's freaky
076) Kyo or Tatsurou? Kyo-chan! *gets her head bitten off*
077) Gackt or Miyavi? Miyavi! who doesn't love that adorable hyper dork?
078) Taiji or Heath? dunno either of them, but Heath because I like the name XD
079) J or Sugizo? I only know Sugizo is good looking and that he was in LUNA SEA, so I guess Sugizo
080) Yoshiki: Long hair or short? Yoshiki's long spiked hair scares me, so I'd take short 8D
081) Ken: Facial hair or none? erm...I don't think I've ever seem him without facial hair...
082) Aya: Boy or girl? the Aya I heard of is a female Jrocker...
083) Kirito: Gay or straight? I think he's bi actually, it doesn't matter to me and my worship m(_ _)m
084) Daisuke: Make-up or none? Daisuke? as in Die from Diru? if yes then I'd say none, he looks way good with his red hair un-flying-all-over-the-place
085) hide: Dead or alive? sadly, he's been declared dead of suicide (or so I've heard)
086) Gackt x Hyde or Hyde x Gackt? Gackt x HYDE because HYDE = perfect uke X3

WHICH JROCKER IS MOST...
087) Adorable? Kyo (Dir en grey)
088) Annoying? erm...HIDELOW (former PIERROT vocalist) because I want to damn his voice to Hell
089) Attractive? Kirito (PIERROT) ♥ *____* ♥
090) Bishi? see above
091) Childish? Kyo (Dir en grey), he sleeps like a baby...no wonder people call him Kyo-chan XP
092) Cute? difference with adorable is...? anywho, see 'adorable' above
093) Disturbing? TAKEO (PIERROT) or Kaoru (Dir en grey)
094) Dorky? Kirito (PIERROT) and Kyo (Dir en grey)
095) Edible? Jun (PIERROT) he looks like cheesecake to me Xd
096) Feminine? Mana (Malice Mizer) *shivers*
097) Frightening? see above 'disturbing'
098) Gay? ...Kirito (PIERROT) if you're talking about sexual preference...Miyavi if the definition of gay here is 'to be extremely happy'
099) Masculine? Kirito (PIERROT), look at those muscles! but he's really skinny X____x
100) Otaku? ...Kyo (Dir en grey) on stage with gross-stuff-coming-out-of-his-mouth...it happens too many times
101) Reserved? TAKEO (PIERROT), I've never heard him talk much at interviews or B-Pass clips
102) Sex-able? Kirito (PIERROT) *melt*
103) Talented? Kirito (PIERROT) and Kyo (Dir en grey)
104) Zealous? HYDE, he's got the most emotional singing voice ever <3

ASSOCIATED WORD WITH JROCKER
105) Abs: Kyo (Dir en grey)
106) Alcohol: HYDE (L'Arc~en~Ciel)
107) Alien: hide (X Japan)
108) Ass: ...
109) Bondage: Kirito (PIERROT) during PRIVATE ENEMY album
110) Chicken: Ken (L'Arc~en~Ciel)
111) Dictator: Kirito (PIERROT)
112) Engrish: Kyo (Dir en grey)
113) Food: Aiji (PIERROT)
114) Goth: Miyavi/Miyabi (Due'le Quartz)
115) Hentai: ...*shrugs*...
116) Hump: ...no comment
117) Kimono: Kyo (Dir en grey) in that adorable picture I have
118) Kinky: Kirito (PIERROT)
119) Leather: Kirito (PIERROT)
120) Moon: Gackt & HYDE...in MoonChild Movie
121) Piercing: Kyo (Dir en grey)
122) Platforms: Aiji (PIERROT)
123) Sex: ...erm...add a 'y' on the end and I'd say Kirito (PIERROT)
124) Smoking: HYDE (L'Arc~en~Ciel)
125) Vanilla: -.- Gackt
126) Visual: indies Dir en grey

PLACE A JROCKER
127) America: Dir en grey!...I won't force PIERROT since Kirito hates America T___T
128) China: PIERROT! because I'm going there for the summer!
129) France: HYDE
130) Hawaii: Gackt O____o
131) Hospital: Kirito (PIERROT)...Shinkei PV...straightjackets...*____*
132) Japan: ...everyone?
133) Los Angeles: KOHTA (PIERROT)
134) Mars: ...Gackt...
135) McDonald's: Miyavi XD
136) Merry-go-Round: ...Jun (PIERROT)?
137) Movie Theater: Kirito (PIERROT) on the movie screen *___*
138) Okinawa: no clue where this is, but I'm supposing it's a Japanese district...so everyone....
139) Pet Store: Jun (PIERROT) buying his 687354356th pet bird that he would set free
140) Pharmacy: erm...TAKEO (PIERROT) because he looks like a doctor when he puts on glasses...
141) Supermarket: hmm...if it was mall I'd say Aiji (PIERROT)...but I guess he'd also buy lots of food...
142) Sushi Bar: Kirito (PIERROT) because I want to see him eat
143) The North Pole: any Jrocker who doesn't produce good music

JROCKER MOST LIKELY...
144) To get the stuffing beat out of them? the Jrockers who produce bad music
145) To get kidnapped? Jun (PIERROT), because he's adorable and 'innocent' looking
146) To have kids? Mana may someday give birth for all I know
147) To eat kids? ...erm...Kaoru (Dir en grey)...?
148) An actual woman? Mana
149) An evil spy? HIDELOW (former PIERROT) =.=
150) A government agent? definitely not Kirito, he hates the Japanese government...
151) An alien? Kirito (PIERROT) because he is above us lowly humans m(_ _)m
152) American? Gackt or HYDE
153) To rule Japan? Kirito (PIERROT) he's not called a dictator for nothing
154) To rule the world? see answer above
155) To go bald? someone I hate...
156) To get braces? probably Toshiya (Dir en grey)...his teeth aren't the straightest among humans...
157) To go into retirement first? NOT PIERROT!!! or Dir en grey! not EVER!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...
158) Gackt quit writing music? buy something similar to Joan's Arc in case all the women of Japan are capable of crying an ocean of tears to drown us all...
159) Toshiya got braces? then I'd be happy for him because he'll have an even cuter smile
160) Yoshiki went bald? ...I'd sneeze and go on with my life
161) Klaha bleached his hair? he'd look like a white dracula...
162) Mana became Japan's next Prime Minister? wonder what lyrics Kirito will use to make fun of her
163) hide appeared in your room? think I'm dead an cry over the fact that I still haven't met Kirito
164) Koshi stopped singing? see answer to question 160 except minus the part about sneezing
165) Jiro sat on you? wonder who the hell Jiro is and why the hell he would want to sit on me
166) Miyavi bit you? wonder which toothpaste he uses to make his teeth so white
167) Yasu spanked you? wonder why the hell Yasu would want to spank me and then call the police
168) Hyde glomped you? hug him back? and then beg him to bring me with him to Japan so I can meet Kirito XD
169) Sugizo mooned you? look away
170) Yukke poked you? erm...poke him back? and then ask if he could bring me to Japan to meet Kirito XP
171) Sakura offered you a joint? call the police in 2 sec. flat
172) Izumi could kick Jet Li's ass? wonder who Izumi is, then wonder why people compare Jrockers to Chinese movie stars
173) They made a Psycho le Cemu anime? same answer to 164
174) Akira [baroque] became your new classmate/co-worker? ask him to take me to Japan to meet Kirito
175) Kozi poked you in the eye? call a doctor before suing him to Hell
176) Hakuei gave you a lapdance? wonder who the hell he is before shoving him off
177) Kirito was your roommate? ♥ ♥ ♥ did I mention ♥? I'd like to listen to some more of his philosophies and watch him compose/write songs *____*
178) seek wanted to take a stroll through your neighborhood? tell him he'd really rather jump into a fishtank since the fishtank would be more exciting (but before that, I'd wonder who the hell he is)
179) Levin started speaking Spanish? ignore him, I hate language barriers and am not interested in learning Spanish
180) Hisashi decided to wear a mohawk? decide some Jrockers are just nuts
181) Kyo did parapara? I'd squee over how cute he is
182) Chachamaru cut his hair? wonder who the hell he is before sneezing and getting on with life
183) Toshi left his cult? don't know Toshi and don't know his cult...no opinion
184) Sakito assassinated the Emperor of Japan? there are still emperors in Japan?
185) Ryou popped out of your closet? call the police
186) Takuro picked his nose during an interview? laugh then ignore him for the rest of the interview (but not before wondering who the hell he is)

SONGS
187) First JRock song you ever heard? first song I heard that I knew was Jrock was 'Haruka Kanata' by ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
188) Song that best captures JRock? 'Neogrotesque' by PIERROT because the lyrics are really expressive and kind of shows how Jrock can be sung with such 'unique' and 'different' lyrics
189) Song best performed live? hmm...all of PIERROT's songs I guess, Kirito's really good at riling up the crowd
190) Song that turns you on? I love Kirito's 'ha's in 'Smiley Skeleton' by PIERROT
191) Sappiest? ...none that I know of or bothered to look up english translations for (since I only have PIERROT and some Diru lyrics)
192) Happiest? 'Barairo no Sekai' by PIERROT even though the song is a kind of 'illusion of happiness'
193) Saddest? HYDE's songs...they're too darn emotional
194) Best for head-banging? 'FREAKS' by PIERROT
195) Best for dancing? 'Yuuyami Suicide' by PIERROT, swinging side to side like Kirito in the PV ♥
196) Best for driving? I don't drive...maybe 'Driver's High' by L'Arc~en~Ciel?
197) Best for summer? PIERROT songs
198) Best for winter? Dir en grey songs
199) Best for Halloween? 'CREATURE' by PIERROT
200) Best for Christmas? 'Jingle Bell' by Miyavi (even though it's not exacly christmasy)
201) Best party song? 'Neogrotesque' by PIERROT
202) Makes you hungry? 'Berry' by Dir en grey (I know...I'm disturbingly weird...but I love berries..)
203) Makes you sleepy? any Jrock band I don't have an interest in...I'd sleep through screaming vocals even...
204) Makes you angry? any PIERROT song sung by HIDELOW *stabs*
205) Makes you hyper? Miyavi songs XD
206) Makes you think of snow? Powder Snow by PIERROT (I adore Kirito's growls in there that sound like a howling wind X3)
207) Makes you think of flowers? DOOR by Kirito (his new single *____*)
208) Makes you think of vampires? Dracula by PIERROT
209) Makes you think of the moon? THE CAPE OF STORMS by HYDE mostly because it was the theme for the Kagen no Tsuki movie, and Shinkei ga Wareru Atsui Yoru by PIERROT
210) Makes you think of water? Kasumi by Dir en grey (I blame it on the gorgeous PV)
211) Makes you think of rain? ACID RAIN by PIERROT
212) Song you'd like played at your wedding? Neogrotesque by PIERROT though my mom'd probably kill me for even suggesting that...
213) Song you'd like played at your funeral? Last Letter by PIERROT very soft and haunting...
214) Song that would go best in a movie? PIERROT songs
215) Song that would go best in an anime? PIERROT songs
216) Song that would go best in a video game? Dir en grey songs
217) Best intro? Neogrotesque by PIERROT with Kirito's 'UWOH!' and Aiji's 'YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!' *____*
218) Best ending? PIERROT songs and some Dir en grey songs...can't think of specific ones...
219) Best guitar solo? any of Aiji's (PIERROT), especially the incredibly quick ones and his riffs
220) Best bass line? haven't really paid much attention to bass solos...
221) Best acoustic guitar work? erm...HYDE unplugged?
222) Best piano work? THE CAPE OF STORMS by HYDE
223) Best drum work? Jesus Christ R'n R by Dir en grey...love the heavy drums Shinya does
224) Best vocals? any of Kirito (PIERROT) and Kyo (Dir en grey)
225) Best written? I really like all of the themes used in PIERROT and Dir en grey's lyrics, especially with Kirito and Kyo writing all of their bands' lyrics.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET...
263) B'z: Koshi? "...hi..."
264) B'z: Tak? "...hi to you too..."
265) baroque: Ryou? same as above
266) baroque: Kei? same as above
267) baroque: Akira? same as above
268) baroque: Bansaku? same as above
269) Dir en grey: Kaoru? "...nice-to-meet-you-please-don't-act-scary!!!"
270) Dir en grey: Die? "Die-san, nice to meet you! I love your short red hair, please don't change it...this month..."
271) Dir en grey: Toshiya? "hello Totchi, I love your VK costumes!"
272) Dir en grey: Shinya? give him a subtle smile since he might as well be ignoring me...
273) Dir en grey: Kyo? glomp him and watch him bite my arms off ^_____^
274) Due'le Quartz: ask for pictures of Miyabi in drag
275) Miyavi? convince him in 3 seconds, or get dragged by him, to go to the nearest amusemnt park and ride every ride including the rollercoaster I am so afraid of before emptying a candy store 8D
the questions below are just added by me because of the freak that I am
276) Pierrot: TAKEO? see answer to 269
277) Pierrot: KOHTA? ask him to teach me to play kendama XD
278) Pierrot: Jun? glomp him and take pictures
279) Pierrot: Aiji? ask him to teach me to play guitar and maybe go shopping together X3
280) Pierrot: Kirito? *faint* *gets back up and plagues the poor guy for 2454354353241277586 autographs* *faints of happiness* I'd serious be happy to die if I really get to meet Kirito...I'd love to have a long conversation with him too (even though I don't know any Japanese) and ask him for explanations on some of his lyrics ♥

wishful thinking brings so much disappointment...but I'm willing to sacrafice ^____^ I'm in the process of making a Kirito winamp skin (because there are absolutely NO TRACES of any already existing...) and I've recently completed a Kirito and Kyo wallpaper that I will post up later...oh and before I forget, visit Human Gate my new graphics journal, I just recently went on a Kirito-avatar spree and will upload a lot of my new (and way better-looking than the ones I already have up) creations soon ♥ ohohoh!!! AND Kirito's album Hameln is available for preorder on CDJapan!!! it's official release date as of now is August 3rd and his single DOOR's release date has been pushed up to be 3 days earlier than before and is coming out July 3rd!!! I am sooooo getting those! everyone must support him!!!