cherry seeds



cherry bush

bloomed on... august.31.2003
raised in... blogger + fire-fly
currently colored... lime
paints from... riene_anime + PIERROT HQ
planted for... CYCLOID - Kirito Official Solo Website
named after... fenix's new favorite (physically, not to eat) fruit, the cherry, and her favorite number, nine (9)! cherryNINE! that means there will be nine colors of cherries (layout theme colors) used, with repeats later on...the 'black cherry' used for my profile was stolen from inspired by a Gazette song X]

 

the black cherry

fenix = black cherry

angel, fenix, unique, female, Canada, 100% chinese, speak english+mandarin, 1989.09.09, mahogany dye, dark eyes, snake zodiac, virgo, high school, black+red, sushi, mint choco-chip icecream, horror/mystery, Jrock, PIERROT, KIRITO, Slytherin, blogger, AudioScrobbler.


Kirito...it's an obsession.
Kirito's my Rock Star.

 

cherry jam

blog crews

[x] owned
[x] joined

past layouts

[x] Trapped in the Map
feat. KIRITO
[x] DICTATORS CIRCUS
feat. PIERROT

contact me

[x] Hotmail
fenix_suzaku@hotmail.com
[x] Yahoo!
ponytailribbon@yahoo.ca
[x] Gmail
fenix.suzaku@gmail.com

link here

URL: http://empty-dreams.blogspot.com
link here link here

links out

[&] Nita
[&] Saya
[&] Aria
[&] Tama-chan
[&] Shiva
[&] Leaf
[X] link exchange?

Friday, April 22, 2005

nothing but PIERROT

Listening to: Dramatic Neo Anniversary by Pierrot

 

Yeah, no update for two weeks, but I doubt anyone missed my rants...if you hate rants, I suggest you leave now because there's going to be a rant alright XP

First Cry in Hades (© Pierrot) ~ of course, if the post's title is about Pierrot, why wouldn't this post itself be? In other words, my newest obsession (probably even deeper than my obsession for anything so far) is the J-rock band, Pierrot!!! I ♥ all of the members, though my favorites are Kirito and Aiji, then second place goes to Jun because he's adorable *checks dictionary if the word adorable can be used for men over 25 years old* bah humbug XP erm...yea and Kohta and Takeo are cool too X3 Kirito (or Murata Shinya) is the lead singer and writer for the band, he's got a really cool personality, he's really wild in live concerts, but he's really polite and funny during (most) interviews. Just to add, Pierrot is a visual band, meaning they dress up for their concerts in very stylish (at least in my opinion) outfits that make them so kakkoi! Then comes Aiji, the composer (music writer) for the band and lead guitarist. He's really feminine-looking, but I love his attitude in live concerts! He's really self-confident (waiii!!!) and has that special face on when he plays X3 I love his performance in the Neo-grotesque PV!!! With the megaphone "YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!" ♥♥♥ Then Jun, the other guitarist (he plays a lot of solo parts too). I especially like it when he puts his mouth into that long 0 shape when he plays in live concerts X3 He's really bouncy too XD Kohta is the bassist (also Kirito's brother) and Takeo is the drummer. Those two look really cool together since they set the beats for the songs (drums and basses sound really nice together). I've downloaded so many of their songs and PVs my computer is running out of disk space ^.^U Here are some visual aids:

Kirito (Vocals/Lyricalist) Aiji (Guitar/Composer) Jun (Synth Guitar/Backup Vocals) Kohta (Bass) Takeo (Drums)

Songs I recommend for download include: Neo-grotesque (wicked beat and chorus), Smiley Skeleton (I love Kirito's 'ha's in there X3), CREATURE, DAYBREAK, Dracula, FOLLOWER, HOME SICK, Nounai Morphine, Nuclear Sky, MAD SKY~Goutetsu no Messia~, PURPLE SKY, screen 1 Torikago, Enemy, UNMASK, Waltz, Yuugai no Tenshi, Yuuyami Suicide and EVERY OTHER SONG THEY HAVE!!! XD I just love them so much, their live concerts are so worth watching (I've downloaded them to watch since I can't get out of the country while there's school T____T) the fanservice is cute too, Kirito mostly chooses Aiji as his fanservice partner, but he goes to Jun sometimes too ^.^ he doesn't go to the other two because one's his brother (Kohta) and the other's a drummer with a heck of a lot of equipment to handle ^.^U If you're into Japanese Rock (they sing mainstream rock, so there's some soft songs in there), then Pierrot's definitely your cup of tea, now GO OBSESS OVER THEM!!!

Second Cry in Hades (1/2 © Pierrot) See a pattern? XP ~ Anyways, second order of business is the adorable Miyavi!!! (and yes, I use adorable for people over 20 a lot so XP) A lot of people know him as -Ga-Miyavi (can't make the Japanese symbol, sorry), and some know him as Miyabi (with a 'b') from Due'le quartz (they disbanded in 2002), and I know him as 'THE MOST ADORABLE THING ALIVE'. If you've watched him, you know how cute he is X3 I just wanna give him a big glomp X3 He's got piercings on his top right eyebrow, through his bottom right lip and on the left side of his nose, plus I-don't-know-how-many on his ears. And he's got tattoos all over his arms and back (and around his collar too). But they don't look intimidating at all, in fact, I find them very pretty. His songs are also very unique, as unique as...the most unique thing alive! XD He puts a lot of emotion into his music and jumps around a LOT when he shoots his music videos and concerts, it's like he is on a permanent sugar-high X3 Especially in his movie Oresama. That is definitely a cute plot-less bunch of fun XD the ending had a kind of sad undertone to it, but overall, I'd say Miyavi eyecandy is enough to keep you glued to your seat/whatever-you're-sitting-on. I recommend Coo Quack Cluck -ku.ku.ru-, Shindemo Boogie Woogie (bunches of fun), Jingle Bell, Jibun Kakumei -2003-, Joushou Gaidou, Girls Be Ambitious, and POP is Dead! ♥♥♥ His guitar playing is also awesome, it's just so good you HAVE to see for yourself, he's a solo artist and loves his fans a lot. He's really sweet X3 Everyone should join the Miyavism!!! XD And of course, here's a visual aid for those who want eyecandy:

Miyavi~King of Guitars

Last Cry in Hades (© Pierrot) ~ Just as a finish, I'm going to the mall tomorrow (saturday) and I'm hoping to buy a Pierrot shirt XD as well as get my hair cut like Miyavi's. My hair's too long and thick so I'm planning on thinning it out...Well, I got my midterm report card and my average is 94.5, I got 88 in Art, 92 in Careers (I'm done that half-course now...onto Civics T____T), 98 in Math, and 100 (well, it's supposed to be 103, but I guess report cards can't handle numbers above 100?) in Computers...For some reason, I don't really care about my marks...as long as my average is in the 90s and I have nothing below 85 I'm happy =) Nyah, the anime fan inside of me is slowly 'withering to death' (© Dir en grey), but the j-rock fan inside of me is exploding KA-BOOM XD Man I love J-Rock Xd

Now, as a treat for anyone who read through that whole thing or even just scrolled down to here, I've made an Aiji Winamp Skin, it can be downloaded under my Desktop section ^.^ Please give me credit to this skin because it took me three days to make ^.^U Enjoy!