cherry seeds



cherry bush

bloomed on... august.31.2003
raised in... blogger + fire-fly
currently colored... lime
paints from... riene_anime + PIERROT HQ
planted for... CYCLOID - Kirito Official Solo Website
named after... fenix's new favorite (physically, not to eat) fruit, the cherry, and her favorite number, nine (9)! cherryNINE! that means there will be nine colors of cherries (layout theme colors) used, with repeats later on...the 'black cherry' used for my profile was stolen from inspired by a Gazette song X]

 

the black cherry

fenix = black cherry

angel, fenix, unique, female, Canada, 100% chinese, speak english+mandarin, 1989.09.09, mahogany dye, dark eyes, snake zodiac, virgo, high school, black+red, sushi, mint choco-chip icecream, horror/mystery, Jrock, PIERROT, KIRITO, Slytherin, blogger, AudioScrobbler.


Kirito...it's an obsession.
Kirito's my Rock Star.

 

cherry jam

blog crews

[x] owned
[x] joined

past layouts

[x] Trapped in the Map
feat. KIRITO
[x] DICTATORS CIRCUS
feat. PIERROT

contact me

[x] Hotmail
fenix_suzaku@hotmail.com
[x] Yahoo!
ponytailribbon@yahoo.ca
[x] Gmail
fenix.suzaku@gmail.com

link here

URL: http://empty-dreams.blogspot.com
link here link here

links out

[&] Nita
[&] Saya
[&] Aria
[&] Tama-chan
[&] Shiva
[&] Leaf
[X] link exchange?

Friday, April 01, 2005

Kiss Me Shining, Kill Me Shining ~~~<3

Listening to: Fly Away by Fish Leong

 

Yesu yesu!!! It's Sakuma Ryuichi-sama's b-day today! Ryu-chan's the cutest thing ever in Gravitation, with Kumagaro of course X3

Sakuma Ryuichi from Gravitation

School's been hard lately *gasp* yes, it's actually taking me effort to keep my 90s =.=# I HATE Careers class, it's way boring and we're having an interview on Tuesday! Can you believe it?! A mock interview that is supposed to be as serious as a real live job interview since my marks count on it (worth 10% for the love of God!) *sends death glares* Art class is getting better since I've found inspiration...in teeny weeny tidbits anyways -.- Computers is easy as usual...I'm averaging a 104 and my teacher says I can sell the extra 4 percent +__+ I'm gonna make money *grins* I've also recently put Russian Soldiers back online: http://kuro-no-suzaku.net/neoborg Surprise surprise ^.^b Anyways, on other unrelated notes, <3 is Hotaru x Shinrei, it's one of my favorite yaoi incest couples *r* Especially Hotaru-uke X3 Actually, Shinrei-uke and Hotaru-seme seems cute too *plots* Erm...I like Gaara too XD Naruto's my reserve lifeline at the moment (my main lifeline is Samurai Deeper Kyo \(^___^)/) Need...more...HotaShin!!! Nyah, I've still got one more volume of Get Backers to read (Akabane returns!!!) before I return my batch of 5 books tomorrow >__> Also, in case anyone reading this is an owner of a fanlisting I have joined, I'm going to put up a fanlistings directory thingy for the joinable sites I've joined soon...I'm slowly working through the Characters & Items section of the Anime/Manga side at the moment...it's taking me 3 days to get through just A-K =.= I've joined too much, but I'm ADDICTED!!! That's why I'm calling the directory 'Fatal Attraction' - I actually got that phrase from something in History class that described Adolf Hitler from the Germans' point of view, isn't that such a coincidence? ^.^U And before I forget, Happy April Fools Day everyone X3