cherry seeds



cherry bush

bloomed on... august.31.2003
raised in... blogger + fire-fly
currently colored... lime
paints from... riene_anime + PIERROT HQ
planted for... CYCLOID - Kirito Official Solo Website
named after... fenix's new favorite (physically, not to eat) fruit, the cherry, and her favorite number, nine (9)! cherryNINE! that means there will be nine colors of cherries (layout theme colors) used, with repeats later on...the 'black cherry' used for my profile was stolen from inspired by a Gazette song X]

 

the black cherry

fenix = black cherry

angel, fenix, unique, female, Canada, 100% chinese, speak english+mandarin, 1989.09.09, mahogany dye, dark eyes, snake zodiac, virgo, high school, black+red, sushi, mint choco-chip icecream, horror/mystery, Jrock, PIERROT, KIRITO, Slytherin, blogger, AudioScrobbler.


Kirito...it's an obsession.
Kirito's my Rock Star.

 

cherry jam

blog crews

[x] owned
[x] joined

past layouts

[x] Trapped in the Map
feat. KIRITO
[x] DICTATORS CIRCUS
feat. PIERROT

contact me

[x] Hotmail
fenix_suzaku@hotmail.com
[x] Yahoo!
ponytailribbon@yahoo.ca
[x] Gmail
fenix.suzaku@gmail.com

link here

URL: http://empty-dreams.blogspot.com
link here link here

links out

[&] Nita
[&] Saya
[&] Aria
[&] Tama-chan
[&] Shiva
[&] Leaf
[X] link exchange?

Monday, February 28, 2005

Tidbits from...Mars?

Listening to: Viva Rock Japanese Side from Naruto

 

No birthdays today, but in fact, four birthdays for the non-existant February 29 this year (2005). I guess authors just like giving 'dangerous' characters the 'special' birthday dates ^.^:

Yakushi Kabuto from Naruto Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Deeper Kyo Fuji Syuusuke from Tennis no Oujisama Tsukiyono Omi from Weiss Kreuz

As you can see, I've followed a theme for these four X3 'Love Me Fear Me' that's just like Yukimura-sama and Fujiko-chan X3 They smile so often people forget they're dangerous >:3 and Kabuto's just plain lovable ne? Omi too, though he's kinda a crybaby at that ^.^U

I've also chosen my courses for grade 11 (even though I might be moving back to China anyways...again -.-): Info. Tech., Comm. Tech., Comp. Engineering, Functions & Relations (Math), English (U), Physics (Science), Chemistry (Science) and Non-Traditional Media (Art). I'm only taking Functions & Relations Math and not Functions Math because F&R is needed as a prerequisite for Calculus. Since Calculus is needed for many computers jobs, I need it -.- Life is wonderful ne? Hmph.

Naruto's been very cool lately, especially the manga...GAARA GOT KIDNAPPED!!! T____T Gaara-kun~ NANDE??? Well, he was protecting his city 'as Kazekage'...I bet Naruto's gonna rescue him X3 Yay Naruto x Gaara-ness *r* I'm actually not a big Sasuke fan for some reason, I like Itachi, but Sasuke seems pretty...erm...weak...compared to his aniki ^.^U Nyah, I hope I get to watch more Naruto soon, but not tonight...I actually have Math homework -.- Just on a side note, I'm getting 99% in math at the moment, got perfect in the past 3 tests/quizzes XD <---Nerd and proud of it XP

As a last little thing, I've finished another shrine/fanlisting (well, shrine's not done yet...) for Hotaru & Shinrei from Samurai Deeper Kyo, called Unknown to You. I'm going to work on the information section of it sometime this week and hopefully finish the basic contents for the shrine by the end of the week. Got to go do homework now XS Ja!